Frequently asked questions about TXU Energy
Will TXU Energy require a deposit?
In general, a deposit is required in order to sign up with TXU Energy for fixed-rate or variable-rate plans. This deposit may be waived if your credit score meets particular requirements. TXU also offers no-deposit or prepaid plans, if you’d prefer to avoid deposits.
Will TXU Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
With fixed-rate plans, most energy suppliers, including TXU Energy, charge an “early termination fee” when you cancel a contract prior to its expiration date. These can vary between $150 to $395 and are determined by the length of time left on your contract.
What is the best TXU Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fix-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source and contract length, or using a block and index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does TXU Energy offer?
- Energy Plans: TXU Energy offers a variety of business energy plans for companies of all sizes to meet their individual energy goals, all with a 60-Day satisfaction guarantee.
- Consulting Services: They provide consulting and management services to assist customers with their energy needs.
- Convenient Pay: User-friendly billing services include paperless billing and online and mobile accounts. TXU’s cashback options and Home Protection Plans are a favorite among customers.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: TXU Energy has a 60-day satisfaction guarantee with no early termination charge.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying TXU Energy to schedule a transfer. If you happen to relocate to an area outside TXU’s service states, you can switch providers without incurring an early termination charge.
- Renting or Owning: No matter if you own or rent your home or business space, TXU Energy will ensure you get the energy you need.
- TXU Energy Eco-Initiatives: TXU Energy is dedicated to greening up Texan with 100% renewable energy plans, green energy programs including Solar Value, Solar Saver, Solar Club, and Free Nights and Solar Days. They also have other local eco-friendly initiatives, like its GreenUp program and Trees Across Texas. For more energy savings, the TXU iThermostatsSaving with a smart thermostat makes saving on your energy bill easy.
- TXU Energy Community Service: TXU energy is committed to its community with their Energy in Action volunteer program, TXU Energy Aid electric bill assistance program and Energy Assistance Workshops to collaborate with social service agencies.
How do I sign up for TXU Energy service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!