Frequently asked questions about Santanna Energy Services
Will Santanna Energy Services require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including Santanna Energy Services, may require a deposit in order to begin your electric service.
Will Santanna Energy Services charge me a cancellation fee?
Santanna Energy Services wants you to be happy with your service. If you’re not satisfied and cancel within the first 90 days of your contract, there is no early termination fee. Outside of that, a cancellation fee may apply.
What is the best Santanna Energy Services plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source, contract length or using an index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your business’s energy usage and goals and compare Santanna Energy Services electricity rates.
- Read our blog on strategies to lower your average business electric bill or subscribe to our free newsletter for the latest trends, tips and updates on energy savings.
What services does Santanna Energy Services offer?
- Business Services: Santanna Energy Services provides small businesses with energy management and consultation services to reduce energy demand and lower your bottom line and carbon footprint.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your individual rate consistent, regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market.
- Prime PLUS: With Prime PLUS, your rate will never go above the ceiling price that you chose for your initial contract term. If wholesale prices decrease, the rate you pay could decrease automatically on your next bill cycle.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Santanna Energy Services to schedule a transfer.
- Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and reduce your business’ environmental impact.
How do I sign up for Santanna Energy Services?
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business’s needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!