Frequently asked questions about Nordic Energy
Will Nordic Energy Services require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including Nordic Energy Services, may require a deposit to begin your electric service.
Will Nordic Energy Services charge me a cancellation fee?
Nordic Energy Services may charge a cancellation fee in certain circumstances. Contact us to learn more.
What is the best Nordic Energy Services plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits-all. Most businesses indeed prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source, contract length, or using an index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your business’s energy usage and goals and compare Nordic Energy Services electricity rates.
- Read our blog on strategies to lower your average business electric bill or subscribe to our free newsletter for the latest trends, tips, and updates on energy savings.
What services does Nordic Energy Services offer?
- Business Services: Nordic Energy Services provides small and large businesses with energy management and consultation services to reduce energy demand while also lowering your bottom line and carbon footprint.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort in knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Nordic Energy Services to schedule a transfer.
- Commercial Business: Nordic Energy Services looks forward to servicing your commercial business needs.
- Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and reduce your business’s environmental impact.
How do I sign up for Nordic Energy Services service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!