Frequently asked questions about MP2 Energy
Will MP2 Energy require a deposit?
Depending on your credit score, MP2 Energy may require a deposit.
Will MP2 Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof of moving outside their service area, they charge a $149.00 cancellation fee for terminating a contract prior to its end date.
What is the best MP2 Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fix-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source and contract length, or using an index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does MP2 Energy offer?
- Business Services: MP2 Energy provides comprehensive plans for savvy energy management. Initiatives like upgrading your energy use for better efficiency, implementing controls and advanced analytics, and backup generation options.
- Residential Service: Shell Energy offers all kinds of energy plans, including 100% renewable electricity plans, to suit your home’s individual energy needs. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- MP2 Energy Eco-Initiatives: Shell Energy is leading the way to a clean energy future by assisting companies with Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solutions, roof-top or on-site solar installation options, RECs and reducing their overall energy demands.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying MP2 Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside MP2 Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
How do I sign up for MP2 Energy service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!