Frequently asked questions about Green Mountain Energy
Will Green Mountain Energy require a deposit?
Also called prepaid plans, Green Mountain Energy does offer no-deposit plans. Depending on your credit score, you may be required to pay a deposit when signing up for an energy plan.
Will Green Mountain Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof of moving outside their service area or have a contract-free variable-rate plan, they charge a cancellation fee for terminating a contract prior to its end date. This charge varies between $150.00-$200.00 depending on the length of your contract.
What is the best Green Mountain Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your business’s energy usages and goals and compare Green Mountain Energy electricity rates.
- Read our blog on strategies to lower your average business electric bill or subscribe to our free newsletter for the latest trends, tips and updates on energy savings.
What services does Green Mountain Energy offer?
- Business Services: Green Mountain Energy provides comprehensive small business and commercial energy plans for a clean future. With plans tailored for your business’ unique energy goals, they make committing to a sustainable energy future simple. From their Solar Buy Back Program and Green-E ® Energy Certification to LEED ® Certification and RECs and Carbon Offsets, they are your dedicated renewable energy consultant.
- Residential Service: Green Mountain Energy offers all kinds of 100% renewable energy plans to suit your home’s individual energy needs. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Green Mountain Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Green Mountain Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
How do I sign up for Green Mountain Energy service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!