Frequently asked questions about Gexa Energy
Will Gexa Energy require a deposit?
Yes, Gexa Energy does not offer no-deposit plans.
Will Gexa Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof of moving outside their service area or having a contract-free variable-rate plan, they charge a $150.00 cancellation fee for terminating a contract prior to its end date.
What is the best Gexa Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length, or using an index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Gexa Energy offer?
- Business Services: Gexa Energy provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, reail, and hospitality Gexa Energy is here to make your energy future brighter.
- Residential Service: Gexa Energy offers all kinds of renewable energy plans to suit your home’s individual energy needs with a 60-day Happiness Guarantee. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Gexa Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Gexa Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
How do I sign up for Gexa Energy service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!