Start Saving on Energy Today
About TXU Energy
TXU is the number one provider of electricity in Texas. Headquartered in Irving, TX, it was in 1882 as the Dallas Electric Lighting Company. It’s the longest-standing electricity provider in the Lone Star State.
This dedicated retail energy provider supplies millions of Texas residents and businesses with electricity and natural gas. With a wide variety of specialized energy plans, competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and 100% renewable energy plans, TXU Energy is a fantastic business energy supplier.
Why Choose TXU Energy?
Across the great state of Texas, TXU Energy has a reputation for reliability and affordability. It has a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, allowing you time to find your perfect energy plan without penalty. TXU offers an array of programs designed to shield you from energy cost fluctuations. With fixed-rate, variable-rate, and 100% renewable energy plans, you can get the best plan for your unique business energy needs.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make TXU Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Better Business Bureau A+ Ranking
- Paper-free billing
- Home Protection Plans
- User-friendly online and mobile accounts for bill pay and more
- Online applications
- Smart thermostats with TXU iThermostats
- Eco-friendly initiatives like 100% renewable energy plans, green energy programs including Solar Value, Solar Saver, Solar Club, and Free Nights and Solar Days.
- Cashback options
- 60-Day satisfaction guarantee
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let Integrity Energy expert business energy brokers do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Available Electricity Plans from TXU Energy
TXU Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for electricity, natural gas and renewable energy plans. Along with supplying energy to run your business, TXU Energy also offers business services including energy management strategies, clean energy options, and energy consultation services.
Together, we can reduce your business’s energy bills, provide you with energy security and even increase your business eco-friendly energy initiatives.
TXU Energy commercial electricity plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. TXU’s fixed-rate energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate plans keep your rates locked in through a contract,, so you pay the same amount per kWh regardless of current local electric prices. While the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Also called no-deposit plans, these use a smart meter to track energy as you use it. The customer puts money into an account, and the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required.
TXU Energy Renewable Energy Plans
Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With TXU’s 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Every energy plan with TXU Energy includes some percentage of renewable energy, but you can increase your portion based on your business’s energy goals. Together, TXU Energy and Integrity Energy are here to get you the best green energy prices on the market, so don’t let another sunny day go by before you start saving!
TXU Energy service areas:
Frequently Asked Questions About TXU Energy
Will TXU Energy require a deposit?
In general, a deposit is required in order to sign up with TXU Energy for fixed-rate or variable-rate plans. This deposit may be waived if your credit score meets particular requirements. TXU also offers no-deposit or prepaid plans, if you’d prefer to avoid deposits.
Will TXU Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
With fixed-rate plans, most energy suppliers, including TXU Energy, charge an “early termination fee” when you cancel a contract prior to its expiration date. These can vary between $150 to $395 and are determined by the length of time left on your contract.
What is the best TXU Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. Many businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length or using a block and index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does TXU Energy offer?
- Energy Plans: TXU Energy offers a variety of business energy plans for companies of all sizes to meet their individual energy goals, all with a 60-Day satisfaction guarantee.
- Convenient Pay: User-friendly billing services include paperless billing and online and mobile accounts. TXU’s cashback options and Home Protection Plans are a favorite among customers.
- TXU Energy Eco-Initiatives: TXU Energy is dedicated to greening up Texan with 100% renewable energy plans, green energy programs including Solar Value, Solar Saver, Solar Club, and Free Nights and Solar Days. They also have other local eco-friendly initiatives, like its GreenUp program and Trees Across Texas. For more energy savings, the TXU iThermostatsSaving with a smart thermostat makes saving on your energy bill easy.
- TXU Energy Community Service: TXU energy is committed to its community with their Energy in Action volunteer program, TXU Energy Aid electric bill assistance program and Energy Assistance Workshops to collaborate with social service agencies.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!