Start Saving on Energy Today
About NRG Energy
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, NRG is a retail energy provider servicing business and residential customers in the deregulated energy areas of Texas, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., and Ohio. Dedicated to the small business and commercial consumer, NRG provides electricity, renewable energy plans, and commercial electricity plans for clients just like you.
Why Choose NRG Energy?
NRG understands that individual businesses need unique, customized energy plans to meet their energy goals while minimizing financial risk and ensuring they have dependable energy when they need it. They will work with you to customize a plan from their production options for electricity or green energy. They are a leader in offering clean, carbon-free energy.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make NRG Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% carbon-free energy plans.
- Customers report lower energy bills.
- Variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- Online and mobile account management with 24/7 Online Bill Pay.
- 24/7 fast, dependable and secure service.
- Range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- Paperless billing.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you and show you how to decrease your business energy costs.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Available Electricity Plans from NRG Energy
NRG offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for clean, carbon-free energy. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and have been consistently recognized as an innovative leader in the clean energy space. Together, we can reduce your business’s energy bills, provide you with energy security, and partner with you to achieve the cleanest energy solution possible for your business.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market.
- Block and Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed-rate and variable-rate plans. For large commercial energy users, these plans provide flexibility and versatility. They allow you to follow the energy market and take advantage of downturns in prices.
- Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan based on your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet companywide electricity initiatives and reduce your business’s environmental impact.
Decreasing your business’s carbon footprint for a cleaner tomorrow is easy! Check your Energy Fact Label (EFL) to determine how much of your energy is currently sourced through renewables and compare that to the EFL of your preferred plan.
NRG Energy service areas:
NRG provides electricity to commercial and small business consumers across deregulated areas of Texas, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., and Ohio. Get a quote to determine the availability of NRG electric rates in your area.
Contact NRG Energy
910 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Pay by phone: 855-500-8703
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM, EST.
Holidays may affect these hours.
Contact customer service for billing inquiries, to update your profile, or to find information on paying by mail or over the phone.
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About NRG Energy
Will NRG Energy require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including NRG, may require a deposit to begin your electric service.
Will NRG Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
NRG may charge a cancellation fee in certain circumstances.
What is the best NRG Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. Many businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length or using a block and index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!