Start Saving on Energy Today
About MP2 Energy
MP2 Energy, a Shell Energy North America Subsidiary is a full-service energy company that offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for electricity, natural gas and renewable energy plans.
As a certified Retail Electricity Provider (REP) and energy generator, MP2 Energy makes your business energy goals their priority. For instance, MP2 works closely with premiere solar panel designers to promote renewable energy solutions, and it has an inspiring goal of net-zero emissions energy by 2050. Meeting your industry’s renewable energy standards is made simple by MP2 Energy.
MP2 Energy’s partnerships with large industrial and commercial consumers are the reason it can offer dependable, reasonably priced energy. In addition, they work to provide cutting-edge energy information on market trends to those same customers.
MP2 believes in taking care of people first in a timely, professional manner. In fact, they consider great service to be as simple as the effort made by their employees, and they make a practice of employing smart, expert staff to address your business’ energy needs.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make MP2 Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Lowers energy costs while reducing energy waste.
- Offers a variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- 24/7 fast, dependable and secure electricity service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- Online and mobile accounts management.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
MP2 Energy Commercial Electricity Plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. MP2 Energy’s plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a suite of custom energy options, service and sustainability solutions, MP2 Energy is your business’s energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: With these plans, your electric rates are locked in through a contract, keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate during off-peak hours but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices can change monthly.
- Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed-rate and variable-rate plans. For large commercial energy users, these plans provide flexibility and versatility. MP2 offers a range of hybrid plans, such as Index Adder, to provide flexibility and maximize value. Their Percentage of Actual Read (PAR) plan also does this by combining fixed-rate and index-based pricing.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Also called no-deposit plans, these plans use a smart meter to track energy as you use it. The customer puts money into an account and the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required.
- MP2 Energy Renewable Energy Plans: Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local, clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
With 1.1 GW+ of solar generation capacity and 312 onshore wind turbines, one-third of Shell Energy’s power is generated by renewable energy sources. They offer a simple transition to reduce your business’s carbon footprint through renewable energy certificate (REC) products at competitive prices.
- Natural Gas Plans: MP2 Energy excels at commercial natural gas plans designed to meet your business energy goals. They offer Heat Rate plans to assist businesses in taking advantage of downward-trending natural gas markets.
- Wholesale Products: MP2 offers wholesale energy solutions for energy retailers, utilities, global enterprises, commercial and industrial, community choice aggregators, and energy producers and generators.
MP2 Energy service areas:
Shell Energy provides power to commercial and business energy consumers across the nation. See their service map to determine availability of MP2 Energy electric rates in my area.
Contact MP2 Energy
21 Waterway Ave Suite 450
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Phone: (832) 510-1030
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About MP2 Energy
Will MP2 Energy require a deposit?
Depending on your credit score, MP2 Energy may require a deposit.
Will MP2 Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof of moving outside their service area, MP2 charges a $149 cancellation fee for terminating a contract prior to its end date.
What is the best MP2 Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but elements like energy source and contract length may mean a variable-rate or index plan is better for your needs.
What services does MP2 Energy offer?
- Business Services: MP2 Energy provides comprehensive plans for savvy energy management. They also offer initiatives for commercial customers like upgrading your energy use for better efficiency, implementing controls and advanced analytics, and backup generation options.
- Residential Service: Shell Energy offers all kinds of energy plans for residential customers, including 100% renewable electricity plans, to suit your home’s individual energy needs. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- MP2 Energy Eco-Initiatives: Shell Energy is leading the way to a clean energy future by assisting companies with Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solutions, roof-top or on-site solar panel installation options, RECs and reducing their overall energy demands.
- Moving or Transferring: Your MP2 energy plan can move with you – just notify them when you move and they’ll schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside MP2 Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!