Start Saving on Energy Today
About Hudson Energy
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Hudson Energy is one of the largest business-to-business energy suppliers in the United States. Hudson Energy services include a variety of electricity plans that are powered by renewable energy. Customers also have access to energy usage monitoring tools through the online customer portal to help manage usage and costs.
Why Choose Hudson Energy?
Having a predictable pricing model for energy requirements goes a long way for small to large scale businesses. To support your enterprise, Hudson provides access to competitive retail energy pricing to help better predict your business expenses. Hudson offers a suite of fixed and variable-rate, 100% renewably-sourced electricity plans to best fit the needs of your business. They can help you meet your green energy standards while benefiting the environment in areas where you live and work!
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Hudson Energy Your go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Combine lowering energy costs while reducing carbon emissions.
- They offer a variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is a time-consuming task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the hard work for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Everything You Need to Know About Hudson Energy
Hudson Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive prices for your business’ electricity needs in the state of Texas and across the country. With easy-to-use account management tools, straightforward plans and economical pricing, Hudson Energy is ready to meet your business needs with our variety of commercial clean energy services. Together, we can reduce your energy bills, provide you with energy security and help you achieve or exceed your industry’s green energy standards.
Hudson Energy commercial electricity plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Hudson Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down Hudson Energy electricity service rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a wide range of custom energy options, 24/7 customer service and sustainability solutions, Hudson Energy is your business’ energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market. Hudson Energy offers their Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP) Index plan for commercial customers with a higher risk tolerance.
- Hudson Energy Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid sneaky cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare Hudson Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Hudson Energy service areas:
Wondering about Hudson Energy electric rates in your area? Hudson Energy is a competitive retail electric provider (REP) servicing small and large business operations alike. Hudson Energy provides customized electricity plans and highly responsive energy advisors for commercial, industrial and public sector customers in deregulated electric energy markets throughout the United States, including Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Texas.
Hudson Energy reviews
With Hudson Energy, you can rest assured that you have the best available fixed-rate plan on the market. The energy experts at Integrity Energy evaluate top providers based on services most important to you. We consider a company’s customer service record, affordability, reliability, ease of use and their record as a business. We believe the dedicated customer service and energy options offered by Hudson Energy will meet your needs and exceed your expectations!
Contact Hudson Energy
5251 Westheimer Rd Ste 200
Houston, TX 77056-5416
Business Customer Service: Contact Us Anytime
- By Phone: (866) 483-7664
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST (Holidays may affect these hours).
- Closed New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Online Bill Pay: Use the https://www.hudsonenergy.net/newbill, sign up for their Quick Pay to make or schedule automatic recurring payments. Pick the free payment plan option that is best for you!
Pay By Phone: 866.483.7664
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hudson Energy
How do I know if I am in a deregulated part of the state and eligible to choose a Retail Electric Provider?
Contact HudsonEnergyCare@hudsonenergy.net to find out if Hudson Energy is available in your zip code.
Will Hudson Energy require a deposit?
Yes. Hudson Energy does not offer a no deposit plan at this time.
Will Hudson Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
If you close your account with Hudson Energy or switch to another electricity provider prior to the expiration of your contract, you may be subject to an early termination fee.
What is the best Hudson Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Just like your business is unique, so is your energy consumption. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other considerations, such as energy source and contract length, or using an index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Hudson Energy offer?
- Business Services: Hudson Energy provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, retail, and hospitality, Hudson Energy is here to make your energy future brighter.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Hudson Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Hudson Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!