Start Saving on Energy Today
About Homefield Energy
Headquartered in the state of Illinois, Homefield Energy is a retail energy provider servicing business and residential customers in the deregulated energy areas of Illinois. Dedicated to the small business and commercial consumer, Homefield Energy provides electricity, renewable energy plans, and commercial electricity plans for clients just like you.
Why Choose Homefield Energy?
Homefield Energy understands that individual businesses need unique, customized energy plans to meet their energy goals while minimizing financial risk and ensuring they have dependable energy when they need it. They will work with you to customize a plan from their production options for electricity or green energy. They are a leader in offering clean, carbon-free energy.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Homefield Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% carbon-free energy plans.
- Customers report lower energy bills.
- Variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- Online and mobile account management with 24/7 Online Bill Pay.
- 24/7 fast, dependable and secure service.
- Range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- Paperless billing.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you and show you how to decrease your business energy costs.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Available Electricity Plans from Homefield Energy
Homefield Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for clean, carbon-free energy. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and have been consistently recognized as an innovative leader in the clean energy space. Together, we can reduce your business’s energy bills, provide you with energy security, and partner with you to achieve the cleanest energy solution possible for your business.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market.
Decreasing your business’s carbon footprint for a cleaner tomorrow is easy! Check your Energy Fact Label (EFL) to determine how much of your energy is currently sourced through renewables and compare that to the EFL of your preferred plan.
Homefield Energy service areas:
Homefield Energy provides electricity to commercial and small business consumers across deregulated areas of Illinois. Get a quote to determine the availability of Homefield Energy electric rates in your area.
Contact Homefield Energy
1500 Eastport Plaza Drive
Collinsville, IL 62234
Customer Service: 888-451-3911
Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM, CST.
Holidays may affect these hours.
Contact customer service for billing inquiries, to update your profile, or to find information on paying by mail or over the phone.
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Homefield Energy
Will Homefield Energy require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including Homefield Energy, may require a deposit to begin your electric service.
Will Homefield Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Homefield Energy may charge a cancellation fee in certain circumstances.
What is the best Homefield Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. Many businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length or using a block and index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!