Start Saving on Energy Today
About Green Mountain Energy
Based in Texas, Green Mountain Energy works to supply energy consumers with comprehensive, renewable energy solutions at competitive rates. Founded in Vermont in 1997, they have been pivotal in shaping the renewable energy industry. Green Mountain Energy has a reputation for making cutting-edge renewable technology advantageous for your business’ bottom-line. They believe you shouldn’t have to choose between what’s good for your business and what’s good for the planet.
Green Mountain Energy offers a suite of fixed and variable-rate, 100% renewably-sourced electricity plans to best fit the needs of your business. Committed to a sustainable energy future for all, they can help you meet your business’s green energy standards and keep your world beautiful for future generations.
Why Choose Green Mountain Energy?
Known for innovations in making renewable energy affordable, Green Mountain Energy provides large and small businesses with the means to change the way they do business. When you partner with Green Mountain, you can reduce your business’ carbon footprint, demonstrate your commitment to clean energy solutions to your customers, lower your overhead costs and work towards your Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) green building certification.
Along with providing renewable energy, they help businesses design short and long-term energy efficiency solutions, access Green-E® certified products, purchase Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) and carbon offsets all to reduce your overall energy demand and thus your carbon footprint and energy costs.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Green Mountain Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Renewable Electricity Certificates (RECs) available to offset your energy consumption.
- Combine lowering energy costs while reducing carbon emissions.
- Variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Payment plans in installments.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Online Bill Pay and AutoPay
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’ unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare Green Mountain Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Everything You Need to Know About Green Mountain Energy
Ready to up your green energy game? Green Mountain Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for your business’ electricity needs. Together, we can reduce your energy bills, provide you with energy security and even enhance your eco-friendly initiatives.
Green Mountain Energy commercial electricity plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Green Mountain Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down Green Mountain Energy electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a wide range of custom energy options, service and sustainability solutions, Green Mountain Energy is your business’ energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices can change monthly.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Also called no-deposit plans, these use a smart meter to track energy as you use it. The customer puts money into an account and the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required. Get a quote to learn if and which prepaid plans Green Mountain Energy are offered in your area.
- Green Mountain Energy Renewable Energy Plans: Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
As a carbon-neutral company, Green Mountain works to make a sustainable energy future affordable for businesses of all sizes. Through customized energy solutions, appropriate for your business’s individual energy needs and clean energy goals, they’ll help you save dollars and the planet.
Tap into the sun! Green Mountain Energy will help your small business reduce its monthly electricity bills through energy generated from on-site solar (PV) panels with their Solar Buyback Program.
Green Mountain Energy service areas:
Wondering about Green Mountain Energy electric rates in my area? Green Mountain Energy serves deregulated areas across Texas, including AEP Texas Central, AEP Texas North, Centerpoint Energy, Oncor Electric Delivery, Texas-New Mexico Power, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Green Mountain Energy reviews
With Green Mountain Energy, you can rest assured that you have the best available fixed-rate plan on the market. The energy experts at Integrity Energy evaluate top providers based on services most important to you. We consider a company’s customer service record, affordability, reliability, ease of use and their record as a business. We believe you’ll love the top-notch services offered by Green Mountain Energy.
Contact Green Mountain Energy
Headquarters: Austin, Texas with offices in Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas.
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Green Mountain Energy
Will Green Mountain Energy require a deposit?
Also called prepaid plans, Green Mountain Energy does offer no-deposit plans. Depending on your credit score, you may be required to pay a deposit when signing up for an energy plan.
Will Green Mountain Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof of moving outside their service area or have a contract-free variable-rate plan, they charge a cancellation fee for terminating a contract prior to its end date. This charge varies between $150.00-$200.00 depending on the length of your contract.
What is the best Green Mountain Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Green Mountain Energy offer?
- Business Services: Green Mountain Energy provides comprehensive small business and commercial energy plans for a clean future. With plans tailored for your business’ unique energy goals, they make committing to a sustainable energy future simple. From their Solar Buy Back Program and Green-E ® Energy Certification to LEED ® Certification and RECs and Carbon Offsets, they are your dedicated renewable energy consultant.
- Residential Service: Green Mountain Energy offers all kinds of 100% renewable energy plans to suit your home’s individual energy needs. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Green Mountain Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Green Mountain Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!