Start Saving on Energy Today
Why Choose Gexa Energy?
Known for innovations in making renewable energy affordable, Gexa Energy provides large and small businesses with the means to change the way they do business. Along with providing green energy, they help businesses design short and long-term energy efficiency solutions to reduce their overall energy demand, carbon footprint, and energy costs.
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Gexa Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Helps you lower energy costs while reducing carbon emissions.
- Offers a variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Mobile app
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex electricity market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Gexa Energy Commercial Plans & Rates
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Gexa Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a wide range of custom energy options, service and sustainability solutions, Gexa Energy is your business’ energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts that keep your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These plans have rates determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices can change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market. Gexa Energy offers their Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP) Index plan for commercial customers with a higher risk tolerance.
- Gexa Energy Renewable Energy Plans: Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Gexa Energy service areas
Wondering about Gexa Energy electric rates in your area? Gexa Energy serves deregulated areas across Texas, including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Spring, and Katy, with locally-sourced, renewable energy.
Contact Gexa Energy
20455 State Highway 249
Houston, TX 77070
Business Customer Service: (866) 961-9399
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00pm
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gexa Energy
Will Gexa Energy require a deposit?
Yes. Gexa Energy does not offer no-deposit plans.
Will Gexa Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
Unless you show proof that you’ve moved outside their service area or that you have a contract-free variable-rate plan, Gexa charges a $150 cancellation fee for terminating service prior to the end of the contract term.
What is the best Gexa Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but factors such as energy source and contract length might mean that a different plan is best for you.
What services does Gexa Energy offer?
- Business Services: Gexa Energy provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, retail, and hospitality Gexa Energy is here to make your energy future brighter.
- Residential Plans: Gexa Energy offers all kinds of renewable energy plans to suit residential customers with a 60-day Happiness Guarantee. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- Moving or Transferring: Your energy plan can move with you! When you’re planning to move, just notify Gexa Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Gexa Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!