Start Saving on Energy Today
About Freepoint Energy Solutions
For the last three years, the Freepoint Energy Solutions team has consistently been recognized by Energy Research Consulting Group (ERCG) as one of the best suppliers in the business. Freepoint Energy Solutions services include a variety of electricity plans that are powered entirely by renewable energy. Its customers also have access to energy usage monitoring tools through the online customer portal to help manage usage and costs, as well as an experienced partner to support them in all their clean energy goals.
Why Choose Freepoint Energy Solutions?
Having a predictable pricing model for energy requirements goes a long way for small- to large-scale businesses. To support your enterprise, Freepoint Energy Solutions provides exceptional customer service and access to competitive retail energy pricing to help better predict and manage your business expenses. Freepoint Energy Solutions offers a suite of fixed and variable-rate, 100% renewably-sourced electricity plans tailored to the needs of your business. Partner with them to chart a course to a cleaner, less expensive energy option for your business!
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Freepoint Energy Solutions Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Lower energy costs AND a reduced carbon footprint.
- A variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates can be laborious and confusing, so; let the Integrity Energy professionals do the work for you! They’ll present concise snapshots of your energy provider options and give you all the information you need to make the best possible business decision!
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid sneaky cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Commercial Rates and Plans from Freepoint Energy Solutions
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Freepoint Energy Solutions’ plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. In deregulated markets, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down electricity service rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a wide range of custom energy options, 24/7 customer service, commodity risk management, data and reporting services and sustainability solutions, Freepoint Energy Solutions is your business’s clean energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate electric plans are locked in through one to two-year contracts that keep your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant and wholesale markets are low, but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices may change monthly.
- Hybrid/Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market. Freepoint Energy Solutions offers their Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP) Index plan for commercial customers with a higher risk tolerance who don’t want a variable rate plan.
- Freepoint Energy Solutions Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create company-wide electricity initiatives in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Freepoint Energy Solutions service areas:
Freepoint Energy Solutions is a competitive retail electric provider (REP) servicing large and industrial business operations alike. Freepoint Energy Solutions provides customized electricity plans and highly responsive energy advisors for commercial, industrial and public sector customers in deregulated electric energy markets throughout the United States, including Texas, Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Washington, D.C. and Ohio.
Contact Freepoint Energy Solutions
Business Customer Service:
- Call us: 800-982-1670
- Call center hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Online Bill Pay: Use the My Account to pay your bill or to make or schedule automatic recurring payments. Pick the free payment plan option that is best for you!
Pay By Phone: 800-982-1670
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions about Freepoint Energy Solutions
How do I know if I am in a deregulated part of the state and eligible to choose a Retail Electric Provider?
Contact Freepoint to find out if they’re available in your zip code.
Where can I find more information about Freepoint’s electricity plans for my business?
Contact one of Integrity Energy’s experts to learn about rates, term lengths, and incentives offered by Direct Energy.
Will Freepoint Energy Solutions require a deposit?
Like most electricity companies, Freepoint Energy Solutions may require a deposit to begin service. If your credit score meets specific requirements, you may be exempt from paying this deposit.
Will Freepoint Energy Solutions charge me a cancellation fee?
If you close your account with Freepoint Energy Solutions or switch to another electricity provider prior to the expiration of your contract, you may be subject to an early termination fee.
What is the best Freepoint Energy Solutions plan?
There’s no single correct answer to this. The fact is that the best energy plan for your business may look different than that of other businesses. Just like your business is unique, so is your energy consumption. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other considerations, such as energy source and contract length, or sustainability goals may impact your choice.
What services does Freepoint Energy Solutions offer?
- Business Services: Freepoint Energy Solutions provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, retail, and hospitality, Freepoint Energy Solutions is here to make your energy future brighter.
- National Accounts: Freepoint Energy has plans built specifically for companies with a large footprint across multiple states. Freepoint can partner with you to implement company-wide energy solutions for your entire enterprise.
- Public Entities: Freepoint Energy Solutions understands the unique needs and security requirements of public entities like government agencies. They can customize a plan tailored to your unique needs.
- Moving or Transferring: When you move your business, Freepoint’s energy plans can move with you. All you need to do is notify Freepoint Energy Solutions to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Freepoint Energy Solutions’ service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
No two businesses are alike, and no two energy plans should be, either! At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your unique needs and match you with an individualized plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and sort through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!