Start Saving on Energy Today
Why Choose ENGIE?
Having a predictable pricing model for energy requirements goes a long way for small- to large- scale businesses. To support your enterprise, ENGIE provides access to competitive retail energy pricing to help you better predict your business expenses. ENGIE offers a suite of fixed and variable-rate, 100% renewably-sourced electricity plans to best fit the needs of your business. They can help your business’s zero-carbon transition, benefiting the environment for future generations to enjoy!
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make ENGIE Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% plans, with wind and solar energy.
- Reduced energy costs and lower carbon emissions.
- A variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is a time-consuming task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid sneaky cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business.
Everything You Need to Know About ENGIE
ENGIE offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive prices for your business’s electricity needs in the state of Texas and across the country. With easy-to-use account management tools, straightforward plans and economical pricing, ENGIE is ready to meet your business’s needs with our variety of commercial clean energy services. Together, ENGIE and Integrity can reduce your energy bills, provide you with energy security and help you meet or exceed your industry’s green energy standards.
ENGIE commercial electricity plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. ENGIE plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With business energy deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down electricity service rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. With a wide range of custom energy options, 24/7 customer service, commodity risk management, data and reporting services and sustainability solutions, ENGIE is your business’s clean energy partner.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but expose you to risk as energy prices fluctuate.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market. ENGIE offers their Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP) Index plan for commercial customers with a higher risk tolerance.
- On-Bill Financing Options: Gain the structuring and funding you need to support onsite generation and energy conservation measures with simple on-bill financing through ENGIE Advantage, or benefit from structured rates and guaranteed outcomes that remove operational risk with ENGIE’s Energy as a Service™.
- ENGIE Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and reduce your business’ environmental impact.
ENGIE service areas
Wondering about ENGIE electric rates in my area? ENGIE is a competitive retail electric provider (REP) servicing large and industrial business operations alike. ENGIE provides customized electricity plans and highly responsive energy advisors for commercial, industrial and public sector customers in deregulated electric energy markets throughout the United States, including Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Ohio.
1360 Post Oak
Houston, TX 77056-3831
Business Customer Service: Contact Us Anytime
Business Phone: 866-693-6443
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST (Holidays may affect these hours).
- Closed New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Online Bill Pay: Use the Online Portal to pay your bill or to make or schedule automatic recurring payments. Pick the free payment plan option that is best for you!
Pay by Phone: 866.483.7664
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About ENGIE
How do I know if I am in a deregulated part of the state and eligible to choose a Retail Electric Provider?
Please contact ENGIE at email@example.com to find out if ENGIE is available in your zip code.
Where can I find more information about ENGIE’s electricity plans for my business?
Contact one of Integrity Energy’s experts to learn about rates, term lengths, and incentives offered by ENGIE.
Will ENGIErequire a deposit?
Yes. ENGIE does not offer a no deposit plan at this time.
Will ENGIE charge me a cancellation fee?
If you close your account with ENGIE or switch to another electricity provider prior to the expiration of your contract, you may be subject to an early termination fee.
What is the best ENGIE energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Just like your business is unique, so is your energy consumption. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other considerations, such as energy source and contract length, or using an index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does ENGIE offer?
- Business Services: ENGIE provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, retail, and hospitality, ENGIE is here to make your energy future brighter. Visit https://www.engieresources.com/electricity to learn more.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying ENGIE to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside ENGIE’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
No two businesses are alike, and no two energy plans should be, either! At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your unique needs and match you with an individualized plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and sort through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!