Start Saving on Energy Today
About Direct Energy
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Direct Energy is one of the largest energy companies in North America. Direct Energy’s services include a variety of electricity plans that are powered entirely by renewable energy. Its customers also have access to monitoring tools through the online customer portal to help manage usage and costs, as well as an experienced partner to support them in all their clean energy goals.
Why Choose Direct Energy?
Having a predictable pricing model for energy requirements goes a long way for small- to large- scale businesses. To support your enterprise, Direct Energy provides access to competitive retail energy pricing to help better predict and manage your business expenses. Direct Energy offers a suite of fixed and variable-rate, 100% renewably-sourced energy solutions tailored to the needs of your business. Partner with them to chart a course to a cleaner, less expensive energy option for your operation!
Here are Some of our Favorite Reasons to Make Direct Energy Your Go-to Energy Provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Lower energy costs AND a reduced carbon footprint.
- A variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- 24/7 online and mobile accounts management.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates can be laborious and confusing. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the work for you and present concise snapshots of your energy provider options. You’ll have all the information you need to make the best possible business decision!
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid sneaky cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare electricity rates for your business.
Direct Energy Commercial Electricity Plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Direct Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. In deregulated markets, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down electricity service rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans. Direct Energy offers a wide range of custom energy options to suit your business, including:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts, which keep your rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These plans have rates determined by the current state of the energy market. They’re less expensive when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. They offer the flexibility of no contract, but they’re high in risk because energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market. Direct Energy offers our Locational Marginal Pricing (LMP) index plan is a great option for commercial customers with higher risk tolerance.
- Block and Index Products: These plans offer a fixed rate for a specific portion of your energy usage while the remainder of your consumption follows the market.
- Direct Energy Green Energy Plans: Direct Energy allows you to create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and support local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Direct Energy service areas:
Wondering about Direct Energy electric rates in my area? Direct Energy is a competitive retail electricity provider (REP) servicing large and industrial business operations alike. Direct Energy provides customized electricity plans and highly responsive energy advisors for commercial, industrial and public sector customers in deregulated electric energy markets throughout the United States, including Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Ohio.
Contact Direct Energy:
- 8:00am-8:00pm ET Monday-Friday
- 8:00am-5:00pm ET Saturday
- Closed Sunday
Online Bill Pay: Use My Account to pay your bill or to make or schedule automatic recurring payments. Pick the free payment plan option that’s best for you!
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Direct Energy
How do I know if I am in a deregulated part of the state and eligible to choose a Retail Electric Provider?
Contact Direct Energy at 888-548-7540 to find out if they’re available in your zip code, or visit https://business.directenergy.com/about-us/service-areas for more information about their products.
Where can I find more information about Direct Energy’s electricity plans for my business?
Contact one of Integrity Energy’s experts to learn about rates, term lengths, and incentives offered by Direct Energy.
Will Direct Energy require a deposit?
Like most electricity companies, Direct Energy may require a deposit to begin service. If your credit score meets specific requirements, you may be exempt from paying this deposit.
Will Direct Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
If you close your account with Direct Energy or switch to another electricity provider prior to the expiration of your contract, you may be subject to an early termination fee.
What is the best Direct Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Just like your business is unique, so is your energy consumption. It’s true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other considerations, such as energy source and contract terms, or using an index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Direct Energy offer?
- Business Services: Direct Energy provides comprehensive energy plans for a clean future. From commercial real estate, education, governments and institutions to restaurants, retail, and hospitality, Direct Energy is here to make your energy future brighter. Visit their Business Page to learn more.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Direct Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Direct Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
No two businesses are alike, and no two energy plans should be, either! At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your unique needs and match you with an individualized plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and sort through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!