Start Saving on Energy Today
About Constellation Energy
All across America, Constellation Energy is providing business customers with commercial energy solutions and helping them meet their energy goals. From lowering the cost of keeping the lights on to smart alternative energy answers, they strive to make meeting your business’ energy goals easy.
Headquartered in Maryland, Constellation is the nation’s number one producer of carbon free-energy, a full 10% of all renewable energy on the national grid. Spearheading the nation’s fight against climate change, they plan on being 100% carbon-free by 2040. With their help, you can be on your way to this same achievement.
Constellation provides competitive rates to residential customers, businesses, the public sector, and other community organizations and services three-quarters of U.S. Fortune 100 companies. They also provide power to over 20 million homes and businesses and have more than 32,400 MW of capacity.
Why Choose Constellation Energy?
Having access to affordable energy solutions, information, resources, and energy plans makes a huge difference for small and medium-sized businesses. Unexpected energy cost fluctuations can be detrimental for small businesses that operate with a narrow budget. Choosing Constellation means you can plan with certainty and focus on your other business goals, knowing with confidence that your business’s energy needs and budgets will be met.
As a top national energy provider, Constellation Energy offers a wide variety of plans to meet every enterprise’s unique needs. Whether you are looking for affordable natural gas plans, consistent electricity costs, or access to renewable energy sources, you’re covered with Constellation and Integrity Energy.
Consider these reasons to make Constellation Energy your go-to energy supplier:
- A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau.
- Convenient and easy bill pay both online and on your mobile.
- Inspiring clean energy initiatives!
- A/C Protection Plans for Houston and Dallas customers.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare Constellation Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced energy consultants today!
Everything You Need to Know About Constellation Energy
They offer comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy plans. Together, we can reduce your business energy bills, provide you with energy security and even increase your company’s eco-friendly energy initiatives.
Constellation Energy Commercial Energy Plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Constellation Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation and give you a more predictable bill. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down energy costs while promoting more customer-centric service plans.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed energy and electric rates are locked in through a contract, ranging from 12-36 months., They keep your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local rate. While the wholesale cost of energy varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the security you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk.
- Block and Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed-rate and variable rate plans. For large commercial energy users, these plans provide flexibility and versatility.
Constellation Energy Renewable Energy Plans
Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly energy initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
To be clear, every energy plan with Constellation Energy includes some percentage of renewable energy, but you can increase your portion based on your business’s energy goals. Together, Constellation and Integrity Energy are here to get you the best green energy prices on the market, so don’t let another sunny day go by before you start saving!
Constellation Energy service areas:
Constellation supplies electricity to the following states: Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington D.C.
Natural Gas Services
Constellation supplies natural gas to the following states: Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, California, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Contact Constellation Energy
- Constellation Energy is headquartered at 100 Constellation Way, Suite 500, Baltimore, MD 21202-6302.
- For Bill Pay you can call 833-221-6654 or log in to your My Constellation Account.
- For customer service: call 866-917-8271
Additional Contact Information:
- For Residential Texas Energy Consumers, call 866-917-8271 M-F 7am-8pm CST Sat 8am-5pm CST
- For Residential Georgia Energy Consumers: 877-677-4355 M-F 8am-6pm EST
- For Residents In All Other Areas: 855-465-1244 M-F 8am-8pm EST
- Business Customers can speak with a representative by calling 844-6-ENERGY (844-636-3749).
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Constellation Energy
Will Constellation Energy require a deposit?
In general, a deposit is required in order to sign up with most providers, including Constellation. This deposit may be waived if your credit score meets particular requirements or if you can provide information validating how reliable a consumer you will be.
Will they charge me a cancellation fee?
With fixed-rate plans, most energy suppliers, including Constellation, charge an early termination fee when you cancel a contract prior to its expiration date. These can vary between $50 to $99 and are determined by the length of time left on your contract.
What is the best Constellation Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It’s true that most businesses prefer fix-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source and contract length, or using a block and index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Constellation Energy offer?
- Energy Plans: Constellation Energy offers a variety of business energy plans for companies of all sizes to meet their individual energy goals.
- Consulting Services: They provide consulting and management services to assist customers with their energy needs.
- Convenient Pay: With a convenient online payment portal, you can pay monthly or sign up for automated payment plans. Customers may also pay over the phone or by mail.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Constellation has a 90-day satisfaction guarantee with no early termination charge.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Constellation Energy to schedule a transfer. If you happen to relocate to an area outside of their service states, you can switch providers without incurring an early termination charge.
- Renting or Owning: No matter if you own or rent your home or business space, they will ensure you get the energy you need.
- More Green Energy Initiatives: Constellation also purchases wind energy credits as well as installing and maintaining solar PV panels for your home or business at no upfront cost.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!