Start Saving on Energy Today
About Cirro Energy
Based in Texas, Cirro Energy works to supply energy consumers with simple electricity savings to business and residential customers across the country. With a focus on customer care and straightforward plans, their goal is to make “keeping your business running” hassle-free.
Why Choose Cirro Energy?
At the core of Cirro Energy, you’ll find reliable electricity, easy-to-understand plans, and high quality customer service. With short and long-term contacts, index plans and variable-rate plans, your business is sure to find an energy strategy that fits your unique goals.
Cirro Energy rates are cost-efficient, combining some of the lowest fixed-rate plans on the market with different money saving plans. They have easy-to-use online account management tools, simple payment options and Texas-based customer service.
Here some of our favorite reasons to make Cirro Energy your go-to energy provider:
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans.
- Reduce energy costs while cutting down energy waste.
- Variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- 24/7 fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- Online and mobile account management with 24/7 Online Bill Pay.
- Paperless billing and autopay options
- Straightforward contracts.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’ unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. Let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you!
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare Cirro Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Everything you need to know about Cirro Energy
Cirro Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for electricity, natural gas and renewable energy plans. Together, we can reduce your business’ energy bills, provide you with energy security and even enhance your eco-friendly energy initiatives.
Cirro Energy commercial electricity plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Cirro Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down Cirro Energy electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through a contract while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need. With Cirro Energy, you can get their Smart Lock Business Plan, a worry-free, fixed-rate plan with term lengths from 3-60 months.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices can change monthly. Cirro Energy offers Smart Flex Business, a no-terms contract plan for maximizing your flexibility with no cancellation fee for changing providers or plans at any time.
- Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable-rate plans. For large commercial energy users, this approach provides flexibility and versatility. Cirro Energy offers a Smart Flex Business Index Plan, which allows you to monitor the market price of electricity, locking in a fixed rate when you choose.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Also called no-deposit plans, these use a smart meter to track energy as you use it. The customer puts money into an account and the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required. Get a quote to learn if and which prepaid plans Cirro Energy offers in your area.
- Cirro Energy Renewable Energy Plans: Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local, clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy. Decreasing your business’s carbon footprint is easy! Check your Energy Fact Label (EFL) to determine how much of your energy is currently sourced through renewables and compare that to the EFL of your preferred plan.
To be clear, every energy plan in Texas includes some amount of renewable energy. Get a quote to find out if 100% renewable plans are offered in your area.
Cirro Energy Service Areas:
Cirro Energy provides electricity to commercial and business energy consumers across deregulated areas in Texas and nationwide.
Some of Cirro Energy’s service areas include: Oncor, CenterPoint, Texas-New Mexico Power, AEP Texas Central and AEP Texas North.
Cirro Energy Reviews
With Cirro Energy, you can rest assured that you have the best available fixed-rate plan on the market. The energy experts at Integrity Energy evaluate top providers based on services most important to you. We consider a company’s customer service record, affordability, reliability, ease of use and their record as a business. We believe you’ll love Cirro Energy’s easy account management, simple plans and competitive pricing.
Contact Cirro Energy
Cirro Energy Headquarters:
2745 Dallas Pkwy STE 200
Plano, TX 75093-8729
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Use My Cirro online account to access online bill pay, update your profile and manage your auto pay options.
Email Cirro Energy at email@example.com
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cirro Energy
Will Cirro Energy require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including Cirro Energy, require a deposit in order to begin your electric service. With Cirro Energy, this deposit will be refunded after 12 months of on-time payments.
Will Cirro Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
You can avoid a cancellation fee with Cirro Energy’s variable-rate plans. With fixed-rate plans, unless you show proof of moving outside their service area, they charge a $150-$200 cancellation fee determined by your contact length for terminating a contract prior to its end date.
What is the best Cirro Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It’s true that most businesses prefer fix-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source, contract length, or using an index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
What services does Cirro Energy offer?
- Business Services: The most popular business electricity plans from Cirro Energy include Smart Lock Business, Smart Flex Business Index, and Smart Flex Business plans which to cover all of your electricity needs. Cirro Energy specializes in fixed-rate plans and offers a wide variety of options to get your business the energy it needs.
- Residential Services: Cirro Energy has all kinds of energy plans to suit your home’s individual energy needs. Visit our residential site, Price to Compare, to find the best rates for your home.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying Cirro Energy to schedule a transfer. If you are moving outside Cirro Energy’s service area, simply show proof of your new residence and there will be no early termination fee.
- Cirro Energy Community Service: Through monetary donations to charitable and philanthropic organizations and partnering with local organizations in Texas, Cirro Energy strives to give back to the community it serves. From the Fort Worth Zoo to KERA public broadcasting, Cirro Energy is committed to Texas.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!