Start Saving on Energy Today
About AEP Energy
AEP Energy has been supplying dependable, reasonably priced energy to millions of homes and businesses since 1906. Today, they are making clean energy a major priority with smarter power grids, increasing their renewable energy production to 50% of their energy capacity by 2030 and aiming to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
At the center of this strategy is AEP Energy’s 998 megawatt(MW) Traverse Wind Energy Center. One of the largest wind energy generation sites worldwide, it produces 3.8 million megawatt-hours every year for local homes and businesses in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
Why choose AEP Energy?
AEP Energy takes pride in developing innovative technologies to improve our nation’s energy future. They empower Americans with a focus on providing the clean, dependable and affordable energy their communities want.
AEP is a nine-time winner of Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies in Electric and Gas Utilities Sector.” They’ve also won multiple awards for diversity and inclusion, demonstrated a strong commitment to community service, and invested themselves in a clean energy future for America. Leading the way, they are a bright light in the energy industry.
Here are some of our favorite reasons to make AEP Energy your go-to energy provider:
- Better Business Bureau A+ Ranking.
- They offer a variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- Fast, dependable and secure service.
- A variety of contract lengths.
- No cancellation or early termination fees.
- Online and mobile accounts management.
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable energy plans and aggressive clean energy goals.
- Authentic price transparency.
- Reward Dollars to spend on energy-saving home technology products.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’ unique energy goals.
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best commercial energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Integrity Energy professionals do the heavy lifting for you and show you how to decrease your business energy costs.
Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare AEP (American Electric Power) Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
Available Electricity Plans from AEP Energy
AEP Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy plans. Together, AEP and Integrity can reduce your business’s energy bills, provide you with energy security, and even enhance your eco-friendly energy initiatives.
AEP Energy Plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. AEP Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With energy deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down energy costs while promoting more customer-centric service plans.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through a contract, ranging from 12-36 months, keeping your rate consistent regardless of current local electric prices. While the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market, giving you a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices can change unexpectedly. AEP Energy does not currently offer variable-rate plans. You can find energy suppliers Integrity Energy works with who offer variable plans, aside from AEP Electric.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Also called no-deposit plans, these plans use a smart meter to track energy as you use it. The customer puts money into an account and the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required.
What services does AEP Energy offer?
AEP Energy provides comprehensive business energy support. Through energy management, demand management and cost management, making smart energy decisions is easy with AEP Energy.
- Energy Management: If your business goals include lowering your bottom line, meeting clean energy goals or simply reducing your energy consumption, AEP Energy’s energy support has you covered. They will identify, create and execute a data-driven energy plan tailor-made for your business.
- Demand Management: There is a lot more to your business’s energy costs than the wholesale energy price. By managing your business’ energy demand, you can see 20-40% savings simply by altering your demand response, peak load management, flexible load response and utility programs.
- Cost Management: AEP Energy knows that understanding your energy bill is step one to energy savings. They will help make this complicated document straightforward and simplify savings options.
- Energy Supply: AEP Energy experts use advantage market analytics for electricity and natural gas supply management to smooth out prices and anticipate energy market fluctuations.
- AEP Energy Eco-Initiatives: AEP Energy is dedicated to a sustainable energy future. They aim to be energy independent, support jobs in renewable technology, and optimize potential for renewable technology while reducing reliance on fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. These energy goals make our future brighter.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans can move with you. When you move, just notify AEP Energy and they’ll schedule a transfer.
- Renting or Owning: Whether you own or rent your business space, AEP Energy will ensure you get the energy you need.
- AEP Energy Community Service: AEP Energy cares for its community. From charitable giving and meeting community members’ basic needs to providing opportunities for young learners, environmental stewardship and a modern diversity and inclusion company culture, AEP Energy is focused on the people.
AEP Energy Renewable Energy Plans
Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
AEP Energy offers a competitive fixed rate, environmentally-friendly ECO-AdvantageⓇ plan. They match 100% of the amount of energy used with national Green-eⓇ Energy certified Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). RECs reduce our nation’s dependency on coal and fossil fuel electricity production.
Get the same monthly bill with energy sourced from wind power!
AEP Energy commercial electricity plans
AEP Energy excels at commercial electricity and natural gas plans designed to meet your business’ energy goals. With a suite of custom energy options, services, and sustainability solutions, AEP Energy is your business’ energy partner.
Get a Quote and lower your bottom line today!
AEP Energy service areas:
Based in Columbus, Ohio, as well as Chicago, Illinois, AEP Energy provides electricity to homes and businesses in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Contact AEP Energy
In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently Asked Questions About AEP Energy
Will AEP Energy require a deposit?
Typically, a deposit is required for new AEP Energy customers. To read about security deposit information, choose your related AEP company:
- AEP Ohio
- Appalachian Power
- Indiana Michigan Power
- Kentucky Power
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Southwestern Electric Power Company
Will AEP Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
No. While AEP Energy contract lengths or terms are 12-month billing cycles, (unlike many energy providers) AEP Energy allows customers to cancel at any time within the term without incurring a cancellation or early termination fee.
What is the best AEP Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. Many businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length or using a block and index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
Let Integrity Energy Find the Best Plan for Your Business
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!