Compare Energy Rates in Illinois and Find the Right Fit for Your Business!
When it comes to keeping businesses running, we need reliable, affordable electric plans. You work hard to build a strong business. It deserves to be protected from unpredictable price fluctuations and market-changing events.
At Integrity Energy, we have helped thousands of businesses find the lowest price per kWh and can help you manage the ever-changing energy market for long-term energy security. This helps your business thrive because you’re not worried about the bottom line of your energy bill.
For over a decade, we have cultivated relationships with more than 30 of the major Illinois power companies. When you’re with us, our extensive network becomes your network. Our 40,000 large and small business clients value the security of ultimate buying power and access to the best energy rates Illinois has to offer. So start saving on energy now!
Find the Best Electric Rates in Illinois
From Mom and Pop Shops in rural Illinois to the demands of face-paced downtown companies, Integrity Energy specializes in getting each customer a tailored energy plan as unique as their business. Stay competitive with a clear Illinois electric rates comparison so you can lock down the absolute best energy rate available.
With 1.2 million small businesses in Illinois (98.2% of all businesses in the state), it’s good business to keep you in business. And energy costs play a critical role because they account for a huge portion of a company’s total overhead costs.
That’s why we make it our business to find competitive, affordable electricity and natural gas rates for your business. Let us manage the energy market, so you can focus on making your operation thrive.
Your time is valuable! Integrity Energy makes it quick and easy to compare electric companies in Illinois and make the smartest choice for their business. Monday-Friday, our knowledgeable energy consultants are here to answer your energy questions. You can get a free quote on commercial energy rates and keep the bottom line low on your electricity bill.
Our services include:
- Comparing business electricity rates.
- Comparing commercial natural gas prices.
- Finding Commercial renewable energy plans.
4 Simple Steps to Save More on Commercial Power Rates
- Request a Quote
- Choose the Right Plan
- Save More on Energy Costs
- Get Outstanding Ongoing Support and Renewal Service
Ongoing consultative support and follow-up
Our experts have their finger on the pulse of market trends. They’re also highly skilled at anticipating your business’ energy needs so you’ll never have to worry about renewing your energy plan or ensuring you’re still getting the most competitive energy deal. That’s our deal.
Typically, the best time to shop Illinois electric rates per kWh is in the winter or early spring when usage is lower. Recent trends show increases in electrical prices. So, the time is now!
Illinois Electricity Rates
There have never been more choices available in energy options. Energy plans are not one-size-fits all in the complex, deregulated energy market of Illinois. Navigating alternative energy providers in Illinois is involved and overwhelming. We’re here to simplify things.
Just one call to your dedicated account manager can lower your business’ largest essential overhead cost, keeping the lights on. Let Integrity Energy negotiate your business’ current electric rates in Illinois and save your business up to 50% on energy bills.
Have your current electric bill handy to compare energy rates in Illinois, as well as available suppliers.
Illinois electric suppliers
The freedom to choose your own Illinois electric supplier began in 1997 with the goal of making energy rates more competitive. Also called energy providers, they’re responsible for either generating or purchasing electricity before selling it to you.
Regulated by the Illinois Commerce Commission, energy providers now must compete for 75% of this great state’s commercial and industrial customers. Subsequently, the market is vast and using an expert to navigate it and negotiate on your behalf is certainly worth it!
3 popular providers:
- Constellation – National supplier of both electric energy and natural gas.
- Vistra Energy – Headquartered in Illinois, they supply electric power and natural gas.
- Gexa Energy – The world’s largest producer of wind and solar energy, they make saving the planet affordable.
Wondering about the difference between suppliers and utilities? Unlike energy suppliers in Illinois, Certified Electric Illinois utilities operate the energy infrastructure, for instance, power lines and towers. Your utility company is determined by the area in which your business is located.
The 411 on Comparing Energy Rates in Illinois
We negotiate the Illinois energy markets from office buildings in Chicago to family-run businesses in Springfield. Companies can opt for the default rate, known as the “Price to Compare.” But, if you’re looking to save with the most affordable electricity rates to power your business, we’ve got you covered.
Today, the default commercial price per kWh in Illinois is 7.78 cents. Commercial energy rates change minute to minute, so let’s walk through the different plans available and find the one that’s right for you.
Commercial Electrical Plans are Not One-Size-Fits-All
- Fixed Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through a contract, keeping your rate consistent regardless of the current electric rate. While the wholesale cost of electricity in Illinois varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy security you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a cheaper rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of peak demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk.
- Pre-Paid Plans: Using a smart meter, the customer pays in advance. Then the provider adjusts the account as energy is used. When the balance runs low, the consumer adds additional funds to an online account and no contract is required.
We can help you avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times (basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business). We consider all of these factors and more to help you find the best commercial energy rate in the state.
Alternative Energy Answers in Illinois
Did you know that every single hour our planet receives 122 Petawatts of solar energy? That’s enough to power all human energy consumption on earth for a whole year times 10,000! And as the use of fossil fuels becomes more dangerous and less sustainable, investing in green energy plans for your business is a smart move.
- Green Energy Plans: Energy providers offer green energy sourced from renewable, environmentally friendly technology. These include power made using wind, solar, geothermal, hydro and nuclear energy. Illinois leads America in nuclear energy production. A tremendous 10% of all power generated in the Land of Lincoln is from renewable sources.
- Renewable Energy Credits (REC): If your business is committed to renewable energy obligations, you may purchase 1 REC, which equals 1 MWh of renewable energy generation. Within this closely monitored system of secure, inexpensive RECs, you can make your energy compliance targets and tout your devotion to the environment.
- Illinois’ Renewable Energy Commitment: Through the Illinois Clean Jobs Bill in 2015, the Illinois Clean Jobs Coalition designed aggressive energy targets for the prairie state. With the goal of being 100% powered by renewable energy by 2050, now is the time to commit to clean energy.
Integrity Energy can match you with competitive renewable energy plans so you can power your business, help the environment, and support eco-friendly electric initiatives at the same time.
More energy questions?
- Read our fact sheet to get all your business questions answered.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter at the bottom of our homepage for the latest commercial energy market trends, tips and updates right to your inbox.
Which Rate is Right for You?
With over 50 years of combined executive experience, our team of energy professionals constantly monitor the current landscape for shifts that affect your business. Keeping your business bright, comfortable, and functioning smoothly should be easy.
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you’re not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!