Frequently asked questions about AEP Energy
Will AEP Energy require a deposit?
Typically, a deposit is required for new AEP Energy customers. To read about security deposit information, choose your related AEP company:
Will AEP Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
No. While AEP Energy contract lengths or terms are 12-month billing cycles, (unlike many energy providers) AEP Energy allows customers to cancel at any time within the term without incurring a cancellation or early termination fee.
What is the best AEP Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fix-rate plans, but other aspects, such as energy source and contract length or using a block and index plan, may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your business’s energy usages and goals and compare AEP (American Electric Power) electricity rates.
- Read our blog on strategies to lower your average business electric bill or subscribe to our free newsletter for the latest trends, tips and updates on energy savings.
What services does AEP Energy offer?
AEP energy provides comprehensive business energy support. Through energy management, demand management and cost management, making smart energy decisions is easy with AEP Energy.
- Energy Management: If your business goals include lowering your bottom line, meeting clean energy goals or simply reducing your energy consumption, AEP Energy’s energy support has you covered. They will identify, create and execute a data-driven energy plan that is tailor-made for your business.
- Demand Management: There is a lot more to your business’s energy costs than the wholesale energy price. By managing your business’ energy demand, you can see 20-40% savings simply by altering your demand response, peak load management, flexible load response and utility programs. Sound good? Get started today with Integrity Energy!
- Cost Management: AEP Energy knows that understanding your energy bill is step one to energy savings. They will help make this complicated document straightforward and simplify savings options.
- Energy Supply: AEP Energy experts use advantage market analytics for electricity and natural gas supply management which smooths out and helps anticipate volatile energy market fluctuations.
- AEP Energy Eco-Initiatives: AEP Energy is dedicated to a sustainable energy future. Being energy independent, supporting jobs in renewable technology, and optimizing potential for renewable technology while reducing reliance on fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. These energy goals make our future brighter.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying AEP Energy to schedule a transfer. When they are ready, current customers fill out a transfer service form.
- Renting or Owning: No matter if you own or rent your home or business space, AEP Energy will ensure you get the energy you need.
- AEP Energy Community Service: AEP Energy cares for its community. From charitable giving and meeting community members' basic needs to providing opportunities for young learners, environmental stewardship and a modern diversity and inclusion company culture, AEP Energy is focused on the people.
How do I sign up for AEP Energy service?
This is the easy part. In 4 simple steps you can save more on your energy.
- Request a Quote.
- Choose the best plan.
- Save more on your business’ energy costs.
- Get Ongoing Support and Renewal Service.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!